axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Flores, Raul" <raul.flo...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: [axis2] WSDL2Java.bat warning
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 16:02:18 GMT
Try adding:
log4j.rootCategory=ERROR, CONSOLE

Raul Flores

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Beckwith [mailto:mark@intrig.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:16 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [axis2] WSDL2Java.bat warning

Hi, I'm new to axis2. Many people have reported having this same
problem, but I can't seem to fix it and would like your help.

If I type:

~> WSDL2Java.bat

I get :

Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:/java/axis2
Using JAVA_HOME:    C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.5.0_06
Using CLASSPATH:    c:\java\lib
(org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
    .
    .
    .

I can't get rid of the log4j warnings.  (I added "Using CLASSPATH"
line to the bat file myself)

In C:\java\lib I have a log4j.properties file that looks like:

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, CONSOLE
log4j.appender.CONSOLE=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p %c %x:%m%n

Based on what I've read, this should have fixed the problem.  Also, I'm
using cygwin's rxvt as my console.

Thanks,

Mark

--