axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Roth" <Christian.R...@born.ch>
Subject axis security properties
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 05:58:06 GMT
hi!
may be someone can help me with the following quesion:

we have soap web services deployed on some systems and would like to
access them with axis based clients; the server side is implemented with ibm
web
sphere technology and also clients based on websphere are working

for some security reasons we have to put properties into the http header
which works fine when using the following websphere properties:

- com.ibm.ws.webservices.HttpRedirectEnabled
- com.ibm.ws.webservices.http.connectionKeepAlive"
- Constants.REQUEST_TRANSPORT_PROPERTIES

do you have any idea if there are similar properties in axis and how they
are named?

thanks+kind regards,
christian roth