axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Duncan Krebs <krebs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Define Axis Services in Runtime
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 20:36:37 GMT
Thanks for the link, I think it will help get me started in the right direction. - Duncan

Rodrigo Ruiz <rruiz@gridsystems.com> wrote:  The Knoplerfish project has an optional
component that allows
registering OSGI bundles as Axis services. The code that does this magic
is rather simple to understand, and you can take a look at it at the
following address:

https://www.knopflerfish.org/svn/knopflerfish.org/trunk/osgi/bundles_opt/soap/axis-osgi/src/org/knopflerfish/axis/OSGiServiceHandler.java

I think it may be what you are looking for

Hope this helps,
Rodrigo Ruiz

Ali Demir wrote:
> I want to do that too. Is it possible? Can I publish the methods of a
> class that is made of generated bytecode as webservice using axis?
> Regards,
> Suavi
>

> At 03:44 PM 5/22/2006, you wrote:
>> Hi,
>> As of now I have been declaring my axis webservices in a servlet
>> container via server-config.wsdd in the WEB-INF folder. However
>> ideally I want to be able to declare services in runtime during
>> startup. Does anyone know what API I can use to do this? I'm hoping
>> its not that hard.
>>

>> Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com
>> . It's
>> not radically different. Just radically better.

GRIDSYSTEMS Rodrigo Ruiz Aguayo
Parc Bit - Son Espanyol
07120 Palma de Mallorca mailto:rruiz@gridsystems.com
Baleares - España Tel:+34-971435085 Fax:+34-971435082
http://www.gridsystems.com