axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Roy <vas_o...@yahoo.gr>
Subject ejb jndi url exception
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 10:27:26 GMT
Hello,

I have deployed an EJB service in a sun application server. I can see normally that the service
is deployed in the axis list but when i try to call the method i get this excpetion:

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: rmiURLContext: name is not an
RMI URL: corbaname:iiop:localhost:10500#ejb/MyService

This is the wsdd file i used for the deployment:

<service name="EpaisWebService" provider="java:EJB"  >
<parameter  name="beanJndiName" value="ejb/MyService" />
<parameter  name="homeInterfaceName" value="com.service.MyService"/>
<parameter  name="remoteInterfaceName" value="com.service.MyRemoteService"/>
<parameter  name="jndiContextClass" value="com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContextFactory"/>
<parameter  name="allowedMethods" value="*" />
 <parameter  name="jndiURL" value="corbaname:iiop:localhost:10500#ejb/MyService"  />

When i remove completely the parameter jndi url i get a connection refused exception.

Do i have to declare in another way the corba jndi name?

Thank you

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
 Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύ ματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail
μηνυμάτων