axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Roy <vas_o...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Sax exception:Invalid element in...
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 10:31:36 GMT
Hello,

I use axis 1.3 to call a service that is implemented in an uknown language (probably .NET
but not Java). I have generated the classes with the wsdl2Java tool from the service's  WSDL
and i called normally the service with a static stub. In the SOAP monitor i can see the respone
with the expected data but i get this SAX exception:

org.xml.sax.SAXException:Invalid element in com.advertsoft.APP_Response.USERS - DataValues
at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:258)

I have read previous threads and i noticed that probably is a problem in the first character
of DataValues(it is capital?) tag in the response.

Can anyone please give a way of how to solve this and deserialize the respnse normally?

Thanks in advance,
Roy

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
 Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύ ματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail
μηνυμάτων