axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sol myr <solmyr_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Axis2] obtaining the service class through factory ?
Date Sat, 20 May 2006 18:49:50 GMT
Hi,

  Is there a way to instantiate Service classes through a factory, rather than the 'no arg'
constructor ?

  I mean, usually the "services.xml" is something like:
  - < service >
-   < parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false" > package.MyService
  So the axis2 servlet instantiates the service by calling "new MyService()".

Unfortunately, my service has a private constructor (for a good reason), and can only be instantiated
through
  -   MyFactory.createInstance()
  So I'm looking for is something in the lines of :
  -    < parameter name="ServiceFactory" > package.MyFactory

  Is there an easy way to achieve this ?

                                Thanks :)

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min
or less.