axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Roy <vas_o...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Omit SOAPAction from Http header
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 09:46:58 GMT
Hello,

I am using AXIS to call a web service with a static stub client.I have a problem with the
HttpHeader generated from AXIS. I want to omit completely the SOAPAction field because the
web service i want to call isn't able to understand this field. I have have set the SOAPAction
value to "" but i had the same results. How can i remove it completely?

Thank you.

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
 Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύ ματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail
μηνυμάτων