axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Raymond Domingo" <raym...@domingo.nl>
Subject HACK/FORCE encodingStyle to work
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:30:41 GMT
Hello All,

We are using axis 1.3 and style=rpc use=literal.

We are providing services to a large number of EXISTING clients. The software
of these clients can’t be changed.

These clients are expecting an encodingStyle in the response:
<SOAP:Envelope SOAP:encodingStyle="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml"  …

I’m aware the specs doesn’t allow you to use rpc/literal and encodingStyle
together… but we really need to serve these clients/consumers..

Can anyone please give some directions where in the axis source code I could
force axis to use the specified encodingStyle in the response ?

Thnx,
raymond