axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ali Sadik Kumlali <as_kuml...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][0.95] How can my service make call to another service? (More details) - RC5
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 10:35:36 GMT
Deepal,

I've just tried it with axis2 war distribution (RC5) and got NPE.

Here is my code snippet that uses ListenerManager:

System.out.println("ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext: " +
ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext);
System.out.println("ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext.getServiceGroupContexts():
" +
ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext.getServiceGroupContexts());
com.mycompany.service.test.account.AccountServicesStub stub = new
com.mycompany.service.test.account.AccountServicesStub(ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext,
targetEndpoint);

Here is the output:

ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext:
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext@1453d72
ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext.getServiceGroupContexts():
{}
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.axis2.context.ServiceGroupContext.getServiceContext(ServiceGroupContext.java:59)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:101)
	at
com.mycompany.service.test.account.AccountServicesStub.<init>(AccountServicesStub.java:329)
	at

What I've seen from the output is
ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext is successfully set as it's
not null. But I cannot think furthermore :-)

What should I do?

Thanks a lot.

Ali Sadik Kumlali