axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vasilis <vas_o...@yahoo.gr>
Subject WSDL2Java generates wrong classes
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 08:00:21 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem using the wsdl2Java tool. I have given a wsdl with many complex types but
when i generate the classes i get this message for every type in the wsdl
:The constructor Object(xxxx) is undefined

For example in the wsdl there is a Name complex type with its definition

<xsd:complexType name="Name">
    <xsd:simpleContent>
        <xsd:extension base="Name_Def">
            <xsd:attribute use="optional" name="uname" type="xsd:string"/>
        </xsd:extension>
    </xsd:simpleContent>
</xsd:complexType>

<xsd:simpleType name="Name_Def">
    <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
        <xsd:maxLength value="25"/>
        <xsd:whiteSpace value="preserve"/>
    </xsd:restriction>
</xsd:simpleType>

Thes axis generates this code:

public class Name  implements java.io.Serializable, org.apache.axis.encoding.SimpleType {
    private java.lang.String uName;  // attribute

    public Name() {
    }

    // Simple Types must have a String constructor
    public Name(java.lang.String _value) {
        super(_value);
    }

The compiler error that i take is this:"The constructor Object(String) is undefined"

Does anyone know how to solve this? I have checked this problem in other messages in the mailing
list but the only solution i found was to use axis 1.2.x instead of 1.3 that i am using now.

Thanks,
Vasilis

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
 Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύ ματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail
μηνυμάτων