axis-java-user mailing list archives

From 蘇 軼(CEC) <s_i...@cec-ltd.co.jp>
Subject [Axis 1.4] Unexpected return type of Attachment when add wsse header to SOAPEnvelope, bug?
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 02:40:13 GMT
hi all,

I have got a problem when I tried to run the attachment sample
of Axis1.4. All works fine when I don't change anything, but when
I tried to use WsseClientHandler, just adding below :
    ---->
    call.setProperty(WsseClientHandler.PASSWORD_OPTION,
                WsseClientHandler.PASSWORD_CLEARTEXT);
    call.setClientHandlers(new WsseClientHandler(), null);
    <----

the echoDir() method got errors :
    ---> Received unexpected type :[Ljava.lang.Object;

because the expected return type is javax.activation.DataHandler[].
I found out that the return type is :
    ---> java.lang.Object[] {
                    org.apache.axis.attachment.AttachmentPart,
                    org.apache.axis.attachment.AttachmentPart
            }

Is it a bug, or I must to do more works on the return value?

BTW: the echo() method has no such error.

Any help or web resource are greatly appreciated !

- sukie