axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Rob Henley" <rob.hen...@freeuk.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.0] deployment problem?
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 13:22:20 GMT
Thanks Ajith
yes, I do have all those. When the errors says it can't find my 
PurchaseOrderDocument class, are you saying this might really mean it can't 
find some other class which this depends on?

I did find one problem though. I was using my existing 
<Service>Skeleton.java and I hadn't noticed that the generated one now 
implements an interface. In my case this now looks like this ...

public class PurchasingSkeleton implements PurchasingSkeletonInterface{

When I add the 'implements' clause, I now get a "Data binding error" from 
the server at runtime - but the error message doesn't give any details.

I'm going to try the default adb data binding instead. It didn't work in 
0.94 but I'm hoping it is better now - I noticed there are a couple of 
restrictions in the release notes, but my example is very simple.

Cheers
Rob
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Axis2 1.0] deployment problem?


Hi Rob,
do you have all the XMLBeans generated classes in your aar file ? I
mean all these files with the .xsb extension and all ?

On 5/8/06, Rob Henley <rob.henley@freeuk.com> wrote:
>
> I have a simple doc-literal WSDL from which I generate client stub and
> server code using the xmlbeans data binding. I complete the skeleton and
> write a client 'main'. I then build and deploy an aar to Axis2 under 
> tomcat.
>
> In 0.94, 0.95 and RC2 this was working fine, but in 1.0 when I run the
> client I get an error from the server, which includes ...
>
>   org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error 500 . Error Message is ...
>     The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
> fulfilling this request.
>        javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an 
> exception
>           ... <b>root cause</b> <pre>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> samples/purchasing1/PurchaseOrderDocument
>
> In the axis2 services directory,  purchasing1.aar does include
> samples\purchasing1\PurchaseOrderDocument.class. Also, the
> Services view
> http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/listServices shows me
> my Purchasing service with a status of Active and an available operation
> purchaseOrder.
>
> Any ideas what has changed in 1.0 and how I can find out why my service no
> longer sees my PurchaseOrderDocument class?
>
> My aar contains the file meta-inf\services.xml as follows ...
>
> <!-- This file was auto-generated from WSDL -->
> <!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: #axisVersion# #today# -->
> <serviceGroup>
> <service name="Purchasing">
> <messageReceivers>
> <messageReceiver
> mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
> class="org.apache.axis2.PurchasingMessageReceiverInOut"/>
> </messageReceivers>
> <parameter name="ServiceClass"
> locked="false">org.apache.axis2.PurchasingSkeleton</parameter>
> <operation name="purchaseOrder"
> mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out">
> <actionMapping></actionMapping>
> </operation>
> </service>
> </serviceGroup>
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Rob


--
Ajith Ranabahu





Mime
View raw message