axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Henley" <rob.hen...@freeuk.com>
Subject [Axis2 1.0] deployment problem?
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 11:39:27 GMT
I have a simple doc-literal WSDL from which I generate client stub and server code using the
xmlbeans data binding. I complete the skeleton and write a client 'main'. I then build and
deploy an aar to Axis2 under tomcat.

In 0.94, 0.95 and RC2 this was working fine, but in 1.0 when I run the client I get an error
from the server, which includes ...

  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error 500 . Error Message is ...
    The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

In the axis2 services directory,  purchasing1.aar does include samples\purchasing1\PurchaseOrderDocument.class.
Also, the Services view http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/listServices shows me my Purchasing
service with a status of Active and an available operation purchaseOrder.

Any ideas what has changed in 1.0 and how I can find out why my service no longer sees my
PurchaseOrderDocument class?

My aar contains the file meta-inf\services.xml as follows ...

<!-- This file was auto-generated from WSDL -->
<!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: #axisVersion# #today# -->
<serviceGroup>
<service name="Purchasing">
<messageReceivers>
<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" class="org.apache.axis2.PurchasingMessageReceiverInOut"/>
</messageReceivers>
<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">org.apache.axis2.PurchasingSkeleton</parameter>
<operation name="purchaseOrder" mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out">
<actionMapping></actionMapping>
</operation>
</service>