axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "James Armstrong" <>
Subject RE: Problem in deploying a service.---HELP---
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 22:13:15 GMT
Take the jars out of WEB-INF/lib. Axis/Tomcat doesn't like this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dheeraj Agrawal []
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 4:03 PM
Subject: RE: Problem in deploying a service.---HELP---

Hi James
Thanks for prompt reply.

My other services are running fine. I checked for the jar you had mentioned.
They are there in both paths.
The problem is like I have written a java program which includes some file
from external jar files... and send messages to yahoo users.
Now I converted this java file to .jws file and checked for its wsdl
So it gives error while making the WSDL.
I included those jar files in tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib

So does this solve the puropose and the jws file will find the jar and
required class files.
Or we have to do something else.

Sent from the Axis - User forum at

View raw message