axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <ebayku...@arcor.de>
Subject AW: Path from the webapp
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 18:47:14 GMT
I think, there is no special in my service implementation.

Works the interface for you also in the implementation class?

Need I additional configurations in the server-config.wsdd?

My ant task:
		<axis-wsdl2java url="${local.wsdl}"
		                output="${src}"
			 	    testcase="false"
		                deployscope="session"
				    serverside="true"
				    skeletonDeploy="true"
implementationclassname="com.name.ServiceImpl"
                            noimports="false">
<mapping...
</axis-wsdl2java>