axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon McMahon" <simon_mcma...@health.qld.gov.au>
Subject Re: Axis 1.3 on port 80 (not 8080)
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 04:59:02 GMT
Thanks!

I found the details on:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-3.3-doc/mod_jk-howto.html

Just needed the extra
    JkMount /axis/services/* ...

in the conf/httpd.conf and away it went.

Cheers,

Simon.

Simon McMahon

Work: (07) 31311420
Mobile: (043) 2294180

>>> jgreif@alumni.princeton.edu 04/24/06 02:29pm >>>
In Apache, you need to direct the urls for the axis services to go to
mod_jk.  Just see how it's done for your other servlets.  The relevant
file is /etc/httpd/conf.d/jk.conf (and possibly also in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, and /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf if you're
passing https urls to Tomcat also.

Jeff

On 4/23/06, Simon McMahon <simon_mcmahon@health.qld.gov.au> wrote:

> Thanks but those changes are already in place - i.e. mod_jk - because
I have
> other servlets that already run on port 80.
> When I install Axis into that Tomcat configuration Axis still appears
> need port 8080.
>
> Any idea where I should look to troubleshoot this? What config files
etc?

> Cheers,
>
> Simon.

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is
confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you receive it and
you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/
received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or
review of this email is strictly prohibited.  The information
contained in this email, including any attachment sent with
it, may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it
relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have
received this email in error, you are asked to immediately
notify the sender by telephone collect on Australia
+61 1800 198 175 or by return email.  You should also
delete this email, and any copies, from your computer
system network and destroy any hard copies produced.

If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this
email is also prohibited.

Although Queensland Health takes all reasonable steps to
ensure this email does not contain malicious software,
Queensland Health does not accept responsibility for the
consequences if any person's computer inadvertently suffers
any disruption to services, loss of information, harm or is
infected with a virus, other malicious computer programme or
code that may occur as a consequence of receiving this
email.

Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views
of the sender and not the views of the Queensland Government.