axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tung Tran" <tun...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Obtaining WS-Addressing ReferenceParameters
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:20:59 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to include some service-unique information as a
referenceParameter of the To's EndpointReference. However I can't
extract that piece of info with a handler deployed on the server side.

Basically, on the client side, I do something like this:

referenceParameters.put("param", "xyz");
targetEPR.setReferenceParameters(referenceParameters);
options.setTo(targetEPR);

sender = new ServiceClient();
sender.setOptions(options);
sender.sendReceiveNonBlocking(payload, callback);

On the server side, I deploy a handler and and try to get the
SOAPHeader (from inside the handler's invoke method) with:

msgContext.getEnvelope().getHeader()

This header, however, is empty. I've expected that the
referenceParameter above should be here.

The addressing module is engaged on server. I'm not sure if I have to
do anything on the client side.

Any pointers to the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks all in advance.

Tung Tran