axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] services.xml problems
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:28:51 GMT
Hmm, not enough to go on here I don't think - I can't find that message
anywhere in the axis2 source. You'll need to turn on logging then - put the
server in debug mode via WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties . Post the
relevant logs and maybe we can help.

Also, try reading this article - it might help you on the format of
services.xml .

http://www.developer.com/open/article.php/3589126

In particular, I'd make sure that 'parameter name' is legal outside of
<service></service> - I can't find any examples that do it that way.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/