axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with C# client of axis2 service
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:23:50 GMT
First -- the <parameter name="dotNetSoapEncFix" value="true"/> issue applies
only to Axis1 using rpc/encoded.

Second, your response message doesn't correspond with your WSDL. Your WSDL
is telling .NET to expect a response message like this:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
    xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ns1:echoStringResponse xmlns:ns1="http://org.apache.axis2/xsd">
        <return>
           [anyType content]
        </return>
     </ns1:echoStringResponse>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

How is it that you produced the response message that you did?

Anne