axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Axis and WS-I compliant
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:27:46 GMT
A doc/literal WSDL may have at most one body message part. That message part
must reference an element definition (rather than a type). The element must
be defined in your <schema> in the <types> section. The element should be
defined as a complex type containing a sequence of elements. (The elements
are your method parameters.) Note that if you generate your WSDL from a Java
interface using Java2WSDL specifying the "WRAPPED" style, Axis will generate
an appropriate WSDL document for you.

Maybe you should do a little research on the "wrapped" document/literal
convention. You can start with my blog entry on the subject:
http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.html

Anne