axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: target service to invoke
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:51:09 GMT
Per the SOAP sepcificationm Axis determines how to invoke a service based on
the QName of the child element of the SOAP Body. It can also use the value
of the SOAPAction as a hint.

One common reason why you might get this error if you are using unwrapped
document/literal and you have not specified an <operation> definition in the
WSDD which tells Axis how to map your incoming message to a method. (See
http://www.oio.de/axis-wsdd/operation.htm).

We could help you further if you provide your WSDL and WSDD and maybe a SOAP
message trace.

Anne