axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I create a document/literal web service with Axis 1.3?
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 08:09:16 GMT
Axis needs to know how to map the input message to a specific method in your
service implementation. If you were using the wrapped convention, then the
message would contain the operation name, and Axis could figure it out. But
since you are using "unwrapped", you must specifically tell Axis to map the
xsd1:sourceInfo element to the getIdCrossReference method using an
<operation> tag. See http://www.oio.de/axis-wsdd/operation.htm.

Anne