axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jack <jack.go...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis2] mail transport - is it functional
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 07:00:53 GMT
Hi,

Some more question about the mail transport in axis2.

1. Is it considered to be stable for use in a production system or is
there more work to do?
(I have looked a the src and seem to be finding a few //todo comments,
and things like "More details need to be explained here." in the
Javadoc for service client which do not inspire comfort).

2. Has anyone actually successfully used the mail transport in axis2?
If so do anyone have an actual working example (not the example from
the user-guide which I still cannot get to work)?

--
Cheers
Jack...

The claim "natural" is not synonymous with safe.