axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Rodriguez" <rich.rodrig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making Axis work with HTTP/Basic authentication and a VB.Net client
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:28:00 GMT
The auth handler I have is defined outside the service as:

    <handler name="Authenticate" type="java:my.custom.AuthenticationHandler
"/>

The transport request flow is defined as:

       <requestFlow>
            <handler type="URLMapper"/>
            <handler type="java:
org.apache.axis.handlers.http.HTTPAuthHandler"/>
        </requestFlow>

And each service has a request flow of:

        <requestFlow>
           <handler type="Authenticate"/>