axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kathy Chan <ka...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject How to use Java2WsdlAntTask.setMethods to specify overloaded methods
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:31:55 GMT
Hi,

I would like to find out how I could use the Java2WsdlAntTask.setMethods()
to specify overload methods.  For example if I have an Echo bean that is
the following:

package echo;

public class Echo
{
  public String hello ( String name )
  {
    return name;
  }
   public int hello ( int i )
  {
    return i;
  }
}

How do I use Java2WsdlAntTask.setMethods() to specify only exposing hello
(int) but not hello (String)?

Here's the javadoc:

/**
     * If this option is specified, only the indicated methods in your
     * interface class will be exported into the WSDL file.  The methods
list
     * must be comma separated.  If not specified, all methods declared in
     * the interface class will be exported into the WSDL file
     * @param methods list of methods
     */

Regards,

Kathy Chan