axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David Illsley <david.ills...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject [axis2] ServiceClient.disEngageModule question.
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:15:02 GMT
Hi,
I have an axis2.xml setup to enable the addressing module globally which
is being picked up in my client code.
I want to disable the addressing module in the client for some calls and
thought that calling MyStub._getServiceClient().disEngageModule(new
QName("addressing")); would do this however it doesn't appear to have any
effect.

I couldn't find any documentation on this topic so am I wrong to expect to
ServiceClient.disEngageModule() to disengage a globally engaged module? If
so is there any way to disengage a globally engaged module for a single
call or are globally engaged modules invulnerable to client code? (I'm
aware of the property to disable addressing specifically but this is
really a more general question).

Thanks,
David