axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Joshua.Wh...@hartfordlife.com
Subject changing xmlns:soapenc from "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" to "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" fixes my problem?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:16:17 GMT

to generate a simple UI for business analysts to test the functionality of my web service.
&nbsp;Trouble is, the WSDL file that AXIS generates causes this application to blow up
with the following exception:</font>
find schema for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/</b></font>
I change the <b>xmlns:soapenc</b> value in the line below to &quot;http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema&quot;
&nbsp;(see below), it works like a champ. &nbsp;I don't profess to know everything
about xml. &nbsp;Can someone please explain this to me?</font>
xmlns:apachesoap=&quot;http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap&quot; xmlns:impl=&quot;http://hcnu447fnmz:7001/webservice2/services/ConsumerService&quot;
xmlns:intf=&quot;http://hcnu447fnmz:7001/webservice2/services/ConsumerService&quot;
<b>xmlns:soapenc=&quot;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/&quot;</b>
xmlns:tns1=&quot;http://dto.webservice.consumer.hartfordlife.com&quot; xmlns:wsdl=&quot;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/&quot;
xmlns:wsdlsoap=&quot;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/&quot; xmlns:xsd=&quot;http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema&quot;&gt;</font>
<FONT SIZE=3><BR>
<BR>
This communication, including attachments, is<BR>
for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,<BR>
confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended<BR>
recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is<BR>
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify<BR>
the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and<BR>
destroy all copies.<BR>
</FONT>