axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "OUYANG Yang" <youy...@smu.edu.sg>
Subject [axis2][0.95]problem with client
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:32:34 GMT
Hello all:)
      I met a problem when tried to create a client for web service following the user guide.
      When create the EchoBlockingClient, the source code is as follows:
      try {
            OMElement payload = ClientUtil.getEchoOMElement();

            Options options = new Options();
            options.setTo(targetEPR);
            options.setListenerTransportProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
            options.setUseSeparateListener(false);
                         ……

        }catch (AxisFault axisFault) {
        axisFault.printStackTrace();
        }
When I tried to compile this in IntelJ, there was a problem with the ClientUtil. The IntelJ
said "cannot resolve symbol 'ClientUtil' ".
What is this ClientUtil?  Did I miss some jar file?

Thank you very much!

Regards
Ouyang yang