axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "MUHAMMAD IQBAL" <iqbal...@hotmail.com>
Subject Very Urgent Please help
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:51:01 GMT
Hi every one,

Pleae accept my  apologize if this question already been posted.

I have an Axis Web service runing on tomcat, i am trying to consume it
through ASP 2.0 client using MS Soap Toolkit 2.0. I am getting error about :

-------------------------

    * Error Type:

      WSDLReader (0x80020009)

      WSDLReader:XML Parser failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0, reason
is: The download of the specified resource has failed. HRESULT=0x1:
Incorrect function. - WSDLReader:Loading of the WSDL file failed
HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. - Client:-One of the
parameters supplied is invalid. HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is
incorrect.

      /agio/soapclient.asp, line 7

    * Browser Type:

      Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2)
Gecko/20060308 Firefox/1.5.0.2

    * Page:

      GET /agio/soapclient.asp

    * Time: