axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Destro" <danieldes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP - literal x encoded
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:54:16 GMT
Hi Dies,

I did my testing following your hints and I did not get the point.

I generated my WSLD using the 3 different options for -s (style) - DOCUMENT,
RPC and WRAPPED, and also -u (use) - LITERAL.

All this combination ignored the fact that I am using Integer and Double.
Instead, the server binding classes were generated using int and double.

This is because I am not using ENCODED anynore?

Thanks
Daniel