axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Destro" <danieldes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AdminClient does register two WSDD
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:20:57 GMT
Hi Greg,

I, kinda knew about it, but my wep app is packed in a EAR file and this is
mandatory. So, every time I redeploy it, the server-config.wsdd is empty or
does not exist.

Also, I'd like to have something more automatic.

I am searching for how to generate the WSDD of all my Web Services using a
single wsdd file, but I did not find anything about it, so I would have to
deploy only one WSDD at a time.

Ayway,I think when I use AdminClient from Java code it, somehow, keeps the
AxisServlet busy.

Any ideas?