axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jansen Werner" <Werner.Jan...@eon-is.com>
Subject using alternate server config file
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:08:31 GMT
Hi everybody,

how can I use an alternate configuration file for axis instead of
server-config.wsdd?

I read about the tag <init-param> in web.xml, but no matter what I put
there, my file is not found.

my file is located in WEB-INF and named axis-config.wsdd

So I put WEB-INF/axis-config.wsdd in init-param:

<init-param>
	<param-name>configFile</param-name>
	<param-value>WEB-INF/axis-config.wsdd</param-value>
</init-param>

the name of the file is not that important. However, I want to figure
out how this works, because I want to use 2 servlet mappings with
different config files.

How do I use a different config file without specifing the full
qualified path in my file system? Because I don't know the path in
production environment and I don't want to change it for every
environment, it would be better to use relative path names. (relative to
"webapps" for example).

Thanks in advance!

CU
Werner