axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Griffin, Mark" <Mark.Grif...@pgnmail.com>
Subject RE: Strange WSDL Namespace Issue
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:37:06 GMT
Thanks Anne. I thought the WSDL was okay but was starting to have
doubts.  I now believe the issue is being caused by two different things
that are not related with the two test clients.  I believe one issue is
a simple classpath problem and the other issue is a client's ability to
support the wrapped style of doc/literal.  I've more testing to do now
to verify the theories.

markg

Mark E. Griffin
Developer Services
Progress Energy

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:50 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Strange WSDL Namespace Issue

	The WSDL appears to be valid, and clearly indicates that the
element belongs to the "urn:www.pgn.wbmethod:servicerequesttypes"
namespace. How did you configure the service?

	Anne

	On 4/19/06, Griffin, Mark <Mark.Griffin@pgnmail.com> wrote:

		I have what I thought was a simple doc/literal wrapped
style WSDL.  I'm
		trying to do WSDL first design.  I'm using Axis .94 to
generate the
		server side code.  That all goes okay. When a request
comes in I'm
		getting a error which I've attached.   I understand that
this is a
		namespace issue but what I don't see is what is wrong
with the WSDL.  I
		believe it is valid but does anyone see an error that I
missed in the
		syntax?  I used two separate clients trying to post to
this service, one
		from Axis and one from webMethods.  They both give the
same error.

		**Error**
		aused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Data binding error
		        at

org.apache.axis2.CreateTicketMessageReceiver.fromOM(CreateTicketMessageR

		eceiver.java:120)
		        at

org.apache.axis2.CreateTicketMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(CreateT
		icketMessageReceiver.java:50)
		        ... 20 more
		Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: The
document is not
		a ServiceRequest@urn:www.pgn.wbmethod:servicerequest:
document element
		namespace mismatch expected
"urn:www.pgn.wbmethod:servicerequest" got
		"urn:www.pgn.wbmethod:servicerequesttypes"

		If I take out the
xmlns:ter="urn:www.pgn.wbmethod:servicerequesttypes"
		and any references to it then the Axis client works.
But I think it
		should work the other way.

		****WSDL**

		<?xml version=" 1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
		<wsdl:definitions name="ServiceRequestSample"
		targetNamespace="urn:www.pgn.wbmethod:servicerequest"
		     xmlns:soap=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/> "
		     xmlns:http=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/> "
		     xmlns:ser="urn:www.pgn.wbmethod:servicerequest"

xmlns:ter="urn:www.pgn.wbmethod:servicerequesttypes">
		     <wsdl:types>
		        <xs:schema  elementFormDefault="qualified"
		xmlns:xs=" http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema> "

targetNamespace="urn:www.pgn.wbmethod:servicerequesttypes">
		        <xs:complexType name="ServiceRequestType">
		                <xs:sequence>
		                        <xs:element name="customerid"
type="xs:string"/>
		                        <xs:element name="address1"
type="xs:string"/>
		                        <xs:element name="address2"
type="xs:string"/>
		                        <xs:element
name="problemdescription"
		type="xs:string"/>
		                        <xs:element name="contact"
type="xs:string"/>
		                </xs:sequence>
		        </xs:complexType>
		        <xs:complexType name="ServiceResponseType">
		                <xs:sequence>
		                        <xs:element name="ticketnumber"
		type="xs:string"/>
		                </xs:sequence>
		        </xs:complexType>
		        <xs:element name="ServiceRequest"
		type="ter:ServiceRequestType"/>
		        <xs:element name="ServiceResponse"
		type="ter:ServiceResponseType"/>
		</xs:schema>
		        </wsdl:types>
		        <wsdl:message name="createservicerequest">
		                 <wsdl:part name="parameters"
		element="ter:ServiceRequest"/>
		        </wsdl:message>
		        <wsdl:message name="createserviceresponse">
		                <wsdl:part name="parameters"
		element="ter:ServiceResponse"/>
		        </wsdl:message>
		        <wsdl:portType name="CreateTicket">
		         <wsdl:operation name="ServiceRequest">
		            <wsdl:input
message="ser:createservicerequest"/>
		            <wsdl:output
message="ser:createserviceresponse"/>
		          </wsdl:operation>
		          </wsdl:portType>
		          <wsdl:binding name="servicerequestBinding"
		type="ser:CreateTicket">
		              <soap:binding
		transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="document"/>
		              <wsdl:operation name="ServiceRequest">
		                <soap:operation soapAction=""
style="document"/>
		                  <wsdl:input>
		                      <soap:body use="literal"/>
		                    </wsdl:input>
		                    <wsdl:output>
		                      <soap:body use="literal"/>
		                    </wsdl:output>
		              </wsdl:operation>
		           </wsdl:binding>
		        <wsdl:service name="serviceCreateTicket">
		          <wsdl:port name="servicerequestPort"
		binding="ser:servicerequestBinding">
		           <soap:address

location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/createticket"/>