axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <david.zie...@thomson.com>
Subject RE: Operation changes in Transportation
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:08:38 GMT
Here is the WSDL which was fed into WSDL2Java

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://server.foundations.west.thomson.com"
xmlns:impl="http://server.foundations.west.thomson.com"
xmlns:intf="http://server.foundations.west.thomson.com"
xmlns:wsi="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd"
 <wsdl:types>
  <schema targetNamespace="http://server.foundations.west.thomson.com"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:impl="http://server.foundations.west.thomson.com"
xmlns:intf="http://server.foundations.west.thomson.com"
   <element name="retrieveCollectResponse">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="retrieveCollectReturn" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
   <element name="retrieveUnique">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="classType" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="fBaseXMLString" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
   <element name="retrieveUniqueResponse">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="retrieveUniqueReturn" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
   <element name="record">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="classType" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="fBaseXMLString" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
   <element name="recordResponse">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="recordReturn" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
   <element name="retrieveCollect">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="classType" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="fBaseXMLString" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
  </schema>
 </wsdl:types>
   <wsdl:message name="recordResponse">
      <wsdl:part element="impl:recordResponse" name="parameters"/>
   </wsdl:message>
   <wsdl:message name="retrieveCollectRequest">
      <wsdl:part element="impl:retrieveCollect" name="parameters"/>
   </wsdl:message>
   <wsdl:message name="retrieveUniqueResponse">
      <wsdl:part element="impl:retrieveUniqueResponse"
name="parameters"/>
   </wsdl:message>
   <wsdl:message name="retrieveCollectResponse">
      <wsdl:part element="impl:retrieveCollectResponse"
name="parameters"/>
   </wsdl:message>
   <wsdl:message name="retrieveUniqueRequest">
      <wsdl:part element="impl:retrieveUnique" name="parameters"/>
   </wsdl:message>
   <wsdl:message name="recordRequest">
      <wsdl:part element="impl:record" name="parameters"/>
   </wsdl:message>
   <wsdl:portType name="FoundationServicesServer">
      <wsdl:operation name="retrieveCollect">
         <wsdl:input message="impl:retrieveCollectRequest"
name="retrieveCollectRequest"/>
         <wsdl:output message="impl:retrieveCollectResponse"
name="retrieveCollectResponse"/>
      </wsdl:operation>
      <wsdl:operation name="retrieveUnique">
         <wsdl:input message="impl:retrieveUniqueRequest"
name="retrieveUniqueRequest"/>
         <wsdl:output message="impl:retrieveUniqueResponse"
name="retrieveUniqueResponse"/>
      </wsdl:operation>
      <wsdl:operation name="record">
         <wsdl:input message="impl:recordRequest" name="recordRequest"/>
         <wsdl:output message="impl:recordResponse"
name="recordResponse"/>
      </wsdl:operation>
   </wsdl:portType>
   <wsdl:binding name="FoundationServicesServerSoapBinding"
type="impl:FoundationServicesServer">
      <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
      <wsdl:operation name="retrieveCollect">
         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
         <wsdl:input name="retrieveCollectRequest">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
         </wsdl:input>
         <wsdl:output name="retrieveCollectResponse">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
         </wsdl:output>
      </wsdl:operation>
      <wsdl:operation name="retrieveUnique">
         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
         <wsdl:input name="retrieveUniqueRequest">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
         </wsdl:input>
         <wsdl:output name="retrieveUniqueResponse">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
         </wsdl:output>
      </wsdl:operation>
      <wsdl:operation name="record">
         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
         <wsdl:input name="recordRequest">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
         </wsdl:input>
         <wsdl:output name="recordResponse">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
         </wsdl:output>
      </wsdl:operation>
   </wsdl:binding>
   <wsdl:service name="FoundationServicesServerService">
      <wsdl:port binding="impl:FoundationServicesServerSoapBinding"
name="FoundationServicesServer">
         <!--<wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:9080/FoundationsSoapServ/services/FoundationS
ervicesServer"/> -->