axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Recep Ayaz" <recepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Attribute Value
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:03:33 GMT
Hello
Thanks for your interesting Anne.But i am a little confused.

i have some question in my mind.
does Axis 1.3 support xml element attribute ?
if does, my SOAP message encoding style must be document/literal. does it ?

and your suggestion firstly write wsdl file and generate wsdd and class
files.
am i right Anne ?

thanks.

{