axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Weston, Toby" <toby.wes...@Misys.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Asynchronous client calls to asynchronous BPEL proces s
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:42:22 GMT
Thanks for the note Yves,

I've got things working with synchronous - setting the SOAPAction (good
spot) but am having trouble with asynchronous services :(

BPEL seems to use "initiate" and "onResult" as the two actions, so I use
"initial" to make the, er, initial call. Axis2 seems to create the WS-A
headers for me, I just don't think BPEL calls back to it... Maybe its
something to do with Axis2 not recognising a callback with a SOAPAction set
of "onResult"? BPEL claims to have "skipped" the callback in the
flow/audit...

Its a real headache!

Cheers,
Toby