axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Xinjun Chen" <xjchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Order of SOAPHeader and SOAPBody
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 02:19:54 GMT
Hi Ruchith,

Your reference is extremely useful! Thank you very much.
What I am trying to is to use security module at the server side, and
use some other handlers at the client side. I am testing the
interoperability between my proprietary module and the Axis2 security
module. Am i on the right track to do the work?

Regards,
Xinjun