axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot use Security module
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:27:21 GMT
Hi,

This problem is fixed in the latest SVN and in the RC2 release.

Can you please try using the latest SVN or the Axis2-1.0-RC2: (
You can use download the axis2.war and the axis2-std-1.0-RC2-bin.zip
from here: [1] and security and addressing modules are available here:
[2] )

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.0-RC2/