axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bomin Nie" <niebo...@gmail.com>
Subject axis fault - help!!!
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:17:42 GMT
I am using Websphere Application Server as my web service server and axis as
the web service client.

I am tring to figure out what exceptions have be thrown by the server,
especially the security related exceptions.  I already tried out the WAS
user token and LTPA token authentication.  When it fails, at the client
side, I got an AxisFault whose fault detail is like "{
http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:com.ibm.wsspi.wssecurity.SoapSecurityException:
WSEC6521E: Login failed. The exception is :
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Login Failure: all modules ignored
"

The "com.ibm.wsspi.wssecurity.SoapSecurityException" is an server exception,
the server sent it back in soap envelop.  And I guess WSEC6521E tells me
what exception it is.  I am wondering if this's the uniform thing that
websphere uses.  I mean, it only tells the client there's
SoapSecurityException, and along with something like WSEC6521E, client can
find out what indeed the exception is.

Please Help!!!

--
Nie Bomin