axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] Stuck with JMS
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:54:11 GMT
How did u create client service , the service you passed to create
serviceClient has to have operation with inverse of original MEP. For
example if the server side has in-out operation then corresponding
client side service will have an operation with out-in operation.

So change your client side service class and see.

--
Thanks,
Deepal