axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "El.by" <avion_voi...@yahoo.it>
Subject How to generate manually SOAP messagge?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:30:04 GMT
Hi,

i'm the problem to deploy my service with java classes without using the
  automatic generation of Soap message, because i put in the header and
in the body some vital information for my service.
While reading the official manual i find that there is the possibility
to avoid totally the automatic Soap messagge construction with the
Message Service.
My question is this: if i invoke the method:

public void method (SOAPEnvelope Req, SOAPEnvolope resp)

Where i invoke it, in a interface for the server on in the WSDL file?
Because i understand that i invoke from the client side, but it is not
possible, because on the client side i didn't kwnow what is the the
response.

Sorry for this stupid question and for my poor English.

Tanks for all, Luca.

Bolletta salata? Passa a Yahoo! Messenger with Voice
http://it.messenger.yahoo.com