axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Siamak Haschemi <siama...@gmx.de>
Subject Exchange Data between twi Services in a ServiceGroup
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:49:37 GMT
Hello to all.

I have two Services defnied. They need to share a reference to the
Spring-ApplicationContext. Now I need to know how the communication
between two Services in a ServiceGroup can be achieved. I know I can do
this with a Singleton, but I wonder if Axis2 has some mechanism for
Inter-Service-Communication.

Another Idea would be to merge the two MessageReceivers, but I need this
separation.

<serviceGroup>
  <service name="sale" scope="application">
    <messageReceivers>
      <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
        class="org.haschemi.sale.service.SpringSaleMessageReceiverInOut" />
    </messageReceivers>
    <parameter locked="false"
name="ServiceClass">org.haschemi.sale.service.SaleSkeleton</parameter>
    <operation name="order" mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out">
      <actionMapping>http://haschemi.org/sale/order</actionMapping>
    </operation>
  </service>
  <service name="care" scope="application">
    <messageReceivers>
      <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
        class="org.haschemi.sale.service.SpringCareMessageReceiverInOut" />
    </messageReceivers>
    <parameter locked="false"
name="ServiceClass">org.haschemi.sale.service.CareSkeleton</parameter>
    <operation name="addProduct"
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out">
      <actionMapping>http://haschemi.org/sale/addProduct</actionMapping>
    </operation>