axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.0RC1] Problem getting MessageContext in ServiceImpl class
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:17:15 GMT
We introduced new concept of runing client inside a server :) , so what
that mean is any client running inside (say tomcat) a server can access
server's configurationContext , the advantage of this is client can use
server listeners and server properties if it requires. So in your case
when you are creating ServiceClient you have to pass a configcontext ,
and if you set that configconetx as

ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext

then you no longer get that exception.

--
Thanks,
Deepal