axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Java source code from WSDL
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:49:34 GMT
Hello Yasmin,

There are several ways.
I recommend the following (JAX-RPC compatible, no dependencies on Axis
so portable across JAX-RPC compatible SOAP engines).

import javax.xml.rpc.*;

ServiceFactory sf = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
KeyAccidentService_Service service =
(keyAccident2.KeyAccidentService_Service)sf.loadService(
keyAccident2.KeyAccidentService_Service.class);
keyAccident2.KeyAccidentService_PortType keyAccident =
service.getAxisServlet();

String result = keyAccident.numAccident(...);

Regards,
Dies