axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bauroth <Michael.Baur...@falcom.de>
Subject Re: Using Axis without Servlets, Containers and other stuff
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:50:18 GMT
Thanx!

Michael

--

_____ FALCOM GmbH ______________________________________________________

Dipl.-Ing. Michael Bauroth
Manager Software Department

Phone:   +49 3677 8042 332
Fax:     +49 3677 8042 215
E-mail:  michael.bauroth@falcom.de

Address: Gewerbering 6, 98704 Langewiesen, Germany

This e-mail and any files transmitted are the property of FALCOM and/or
its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are
not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe that
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and
retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.