axis-java-user mailing list archives

From kensky <kensky.sch...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Having problem in-only operation calling through stub
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:43:42 GMT

Hi Gopal,

I am using WSDL2Java for java code generation. There are some methods which
takes and returns values, and there are some which doesnot take and some
doesnot recieve.In my case I have method void updateDocument(String docName,
String docCont) defined in wsdl. After the code generation and server side
implementation, when I call stub on client side there it gives me the error
that I have pasted in my last email.

I have not still checked the method which takes void and returns something.
I will surely check today.

By the way methods which takes and returns works fine.

Thanks for reply.
Sent from the Axis - User forum at Nabble.com.