axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Wunderlich <martin...@gmx.net>
Subject WSDL2Java deleting method implementations?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:18:13 GMT
Dear all,

I have done a bit more experimenting (see my recent post) and the
behaviour of WSDL2Java, whereby method implementations are removed and
replaced by "return null", seems to be consitent. Is this the way it
should be? Am I missing something? Apparently, only the interface
definitions of the original Java class from which I create the web
service, are kept in the <...>SoapBindingImpl file. So, this means I
have recreated the method code after using WSDL2Java?

Cheers,

Martin