axis-java-user mailing list archives

From f.l...@gmx.de
Subject ReplyTo in MessageContext always null
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:24:07 GMT
Hi!

It tried to invoke my webservice with replyTo information according to
WS-Addressing with the SOAP-Message at the end of this mail.
Unfortunately the getReplyTo in the MessageContext of my MessageReceiver
always returns null.

I assume its a stupid mistake, but at the moment I don't know how to get on.

Thanks for any hints!

Fabian

 <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
 <soapenv:Header>
    <wsa:ReplyTo
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/addressing"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" soapenv:actor="">
      <wsa:ServiceName xmlns:cr="http://example.addition"
PortName="AdditionCallbackServicePort">cr:AdditionCallbackService</wsa:ServiceName>

<wsa:Address>http://localhost:8080/active-bpel/services/AdditionCallbackService</wsa:Address>
    </wsa:ReplyTo>
  </soapenv:Header>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <ns5:AdditionRequest xmlns:ns5="http://example.addition">
      <ns5:parameter1>2</ns5:parameter1>
      <ns5:parameter2>0</ns5:parameter2>
      <ns5:secondsToWait>2</ns5:secondsToWait>
    </ns5:AdditionRequest>
  </soapenv:Body>
 </soapenv:Envelope>

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!