axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <subir.sasiku...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: unsubscribe me
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:58:50 GMT

Hi,

I have a suggestion. Why not axis keep a link to unsubscribe in all the
mails sent, so that people do not come and mail like this to the list.

Dims what is your opinion. I do not know who can do this?

Well Diana.

In this link you get all the apache groups to which you can subscribe or
unsubscribe. http://ws.apache.org/mail.html

Subir S
Wipro Technologies,
Survey No: 64, Madhapur,