axis-java-user mailing list archives

From raf...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject Java2WSDL problem
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:14:40 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to create a WSDL file from Java source code, by executing the
following comand from my console:

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o cruise.wsdl
    -l http://192.168.1.10:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet
    -n "urn:cruise" -S "CruiseService" CruiseService

but I get the following Exception:

Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/extensions/ExtensibilityElement

I have included the wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar file in my class path, following is
my Environment setup:

AXIS_HOME
C:\axis

AXIS_LIB
%AXIS_HOME%\lib

AXISCLASSPATH

%AXIS_LIB%\axis.jar;
%AXIS_LIB%\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;
%AXIS_LIB%\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;
%AXIS_LIB%\jaxrpc.jar;
%AXIS_LIB%\saaj.jar;
%AXIS_LIB%\log4j-1.2.8.jar;
%AXIS_LIB%\xml-apis.jar;
%AXIS_LIB%\xercesImpl.jar;
%AXIS_LIB%\wsdl4j-1.5.1;
%AXIS_LIB%\axis-ant.jar ;
%AXIS_LIB%\axis-schema.jar;
%AXIS_LIB%\log4j.properties;
%AXIS_LIB%\xml-apis.jar;

AXISROOT
C:\Tomcat5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\

Can you please advice me what I'm doing wrong, or what I need to do to fix
this exception. I will appreciate a quick response, as I dnt rly have much
time, this is part of my Final Year Project, and the due date is almost at
my door-step :(

Many thanx

yasmin